Streamlined Patient Enrollment, ID and Tracking
By BadgePass | March 20, 2020
CategoriesDrivers License, Government, Healthcare, Tracking
At times like these, when patient and visitor volume is high, it’s imperative that your facility quickly and accurately enroll and track people. Perhaps you are considering mobile enrollment or mobile testing units right now and trying to determine the best way to register and track those people. Or maybe you’re just thinking about how to handle the higher than usual volume of incoming patient traffic. Either way, we’ve worked with healthcare facilities and government agencies across the country to implement ID and tracking solutions that can be an asset to your organization.
How can we help?
Automated Patient Enrollment / Driver’s License Scanning
- • Scan a driver’s license and quickly and accurately enroll that person’s information including name, address and date of birth into any third party enrollment screen.
- • Eliminate time consuming manual data entry processes and the risk of potential data entry errors.
- • Minimize the risk of creating duplicate medical records.
- • Allow for enrollment of patients at hospitals, clinics, mobile command centers or mobile testing centers.
- • Produce temporary IDs including adhesive labels or wristbands for patients, visitors or other personnel.
- • Produce physical ID badges for volunteers or emergency responders working at mobile command centers
- • Scan wristbands, labels and/or IDs for streamlined tracking
- • As patients move through enrollment or testing processes, scan their ID and track every step of the process, allowing for accurate data and reporting about their visit
- • Electronically track visitors and other guests at your facility, ensuring accurate information regarding visitor history, including dates, times, names and locations of visits
Interested in learning more? Check out this quick video highlighting our Mobile ID Spot solution that allows for a combination of driver’s license scanning, production of a temporary ID and tracking, all in one user-friendly system:
Contact us today to discuss your organization’s needs and determine if we can be a resource for you during this time! 601.499.2131