Location: Jackson, MS
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you want to win?
Do people consider you impatient?
Do you love experimenting with new technologies?
Do you enjoy researching new and competitive products and companies?
BadgePass is the fastest growing provider of credential management systems in the United States. Our software products include Photo ID, Access Control, Visitor Management, Point of Sale, Tracking and more.
We’re looking for someone to be the heart and soul of our online operation. This person will have superb strategic dexterity and use it to creatively identify and accomplish our e-commerce goals. This will be a detail oriented and highly motivated individual who takes initiative and “gets it done”.
As our Web and E-Commerce Strategy Specialist, your job responsibilities will include:
- • Create and maintain current, relevant digital content for web based communications
- • Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings, titles, product descriptions, features and benefits to increase ranking
- • Analyze reports for different platforms and present findings and recommendations for areas of potential growth
- • Drive traffic and measure marketing campaigns to increase revenue
- • Monitor all web channels for errors, alerts, questions or inquiries
- • Maximize SEO through content, keywords, descriptions, titles, tags and structures of URLs
- • Stay informed about current web, digital and social media trends
Desired skills and abilities:
- • Proficient with e-commerce websites and best practices
- • High level of technical aptitude
- • Ability to learn new technical systems and tools quickly
- • Great organizational and planning skills
- • Excellent problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- • Good knowledge of basic web technologies and languages
- • Familiar with WordPress and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- • Understanding of analytics tools (Google, etc) to track reach and conversations
- • Ability to multi-task in a high-energy, fast paced environment
If you’re looking for a career in sales and are looking for a good team to work with, please consider applying today.