Location: Jackson, MS
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an unselfish, introspective problem solver with a patient and precise way of working?
If so, as a software developer with BadgePass, your role will be pivotal in our success by helping develop the new technology we create to revolutionize our industry.
BadgePass is a stable, family-owned company on a fast growth trajectory. It has the benefits of a small company feel with the growth opportunity and excitement of a larger organization. This is a career position which includes a generous salary, benefits, advancement opportunity and annual bonus potential.
- • Participate in and contribute to the product design process
- • Coding in multiple languages and development environments
- • Implement unit tests and assist in regression and beta testing
- • Perform risk analysis on product design and development, concerning areas such as product performance, scalability, robustness, etc…
- • Analyze processes for better practice
If you’re an expert problem solver and love to write code, please consider applying today.
If you’re an expert problem solver looking for a great company to work for, please apply here:APPLY
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire. BadgePass is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.