Location: Jackson, MS
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a confident, outgoing, passionate and enthusiastic people person?
Do you love the thrill of persuading others and getting people excited about something?
Do you want to control your own career path?
Is a fun work environment important to you?
If so, as a Sales Opportunity Leader with BadgePass, you will be responsible for growing our territory sales opportunities and eventually building a team of outstanding sales professionals that report directly to you. Your role will be pivotal in our company success as you prospect for new opportunities to help increase our overall market share in North America. Think of yourself as the nationwide spokesperson and opportunity generator for BadgePass!
BadgePass is a family-owned software company on a super-fast growth trajectory. It has the benefits of a small company feel with the growth opportunity and excitement a larger organization could never provide. This is a career position which includes a base salary, benefits, and quarterly bonus opportunities.
Applicants must have:
- • Track record of high achievement
- • A keenly developed competitive nature
- • A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- • Excellent organizational and time management skills
- • Naturally curious and passionate
- • The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- • The ability to deal with objections
- • Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
Job Responsibilities include:
- • Prospect for new opportunities on a daily basis from various lead sources
- • Respond to all inbound leads from all internet lead sources, phone calls, etc.
- • Outbound new business development calls
- • Schedule appointments for outside sales team members
- • Input/ manage client and lead databases in CRM system
- • Conduct lead follow up and nurture leads until appointments are set
- • Measure conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks
- • Attend product trainings as required