Location: Montgomery, AL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Can you comfortably walk into any situation, into any room and talk to anyone?
Are you unwilling to take “no” for an answer?
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
BadgePass is developing technologies that are revolutionizing the Identification industry. We are the fastest growing provider of credential management solutions in the United States, headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi with regional sales and service across fourteen (14) states. Our software products include Photo ID, Access Control, Visitor Management, Campus Card Systems and more.
We are a family-owned company on a super-fast growth trajectory. We offer the benefits of a small company feel combined with the excitement and growth opportunity a larger organization could never provide. If you are looking for an exciting place to work hard where you can be part of an amazing team, then we may be looking for you!
As a BadgePass Regional Territory Manager, your job responsibilities will include:
- • Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- • Investigate and understand the security needs of potential customers and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
- • Act as a liaison between corporate office and customers in your territory
- • Discover sales opportunities through consumer and territory research
- • Manage customer relationships
- • Monitor competition within assigned region
- • Travel to regional trade shows and conferences
- • Maintain an accurate record of customer opportunities and leads in the CRM system
Other requirements include:
- • Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- • Field sales experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- • Problem solving aptitude
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Organizational and leadership ability
- • Highly competitive nature with strong desire to win
Interested applicants, please apply online here:APPLY
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire. BadgePass is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.