Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you want to win?
Can you comfortably walk into any situation, into any room and talk to anyone?
Are you unwilling to take “no” for an answer?
If this sounds like you, keep reading. If not, this job is not for you!
BadgePass is developing technologies that are revolutionizing the Identification industry. We are the fastest growing provider of credentialing solutions in the United States, headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi and regional offices in Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Oklahoma City, Springfield and Fargo. Our software products include Photo ID, Access Control, Visitor Management, Point of Sale, Tracking and more.
We are passionate about what we do, knowledge experts in our field and very results-oriented. If you are looking for an exciting place to work hard where you can be part of an amazing team, then we may be looking for you!
As a BadgePass Regional Territory Manager, your job responsibilities will include:
- • Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- • Investigate and understand the security needs of potential customers and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution
- • Act as a liaison between corporate office and customers in your territory
- • Discover sales opportunities through consumer and territory research
- • Manage customer relationships
- • Monitor competition within assigned region
- • Travel to regional trade shows and conferences
- • Maintain an accurate record of customer opportunities and leads in the CRM system
Other requirements include:
- • Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is a plus
- • Problem solving aptitude
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Organizational and leadership ability