Location: Pensacola, FL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a problem solver with a patient and precise way of working?
As a Field Support Technician with BadgePass, your role will be pivotal in our success by helping support our customers with all their security and identification needs.
BadgePass is a stable, family-owned company on a fast growth trajectory. It has the benefits of a small company feel with the growth opportunity and excitement of a larger organization. This is a career position which includes a generous salary, benefits, advancement opportunity and annual bonus potential.
- • Installing and supporting SQL-based software.
- • Troubleshooting network and server issues.
- • Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues in a wide range of products.
- • Researching required information using available resources.
- • Accurately documenting support call information via remote tech software.
- • Proactively scheduling and running installs, inspections and service calls as needed to customer locations.
- • Driving to customer sites daily in reliable transportation.
- • Troubleshooting and repairing hardware/mechanical items such as ID card printers and metal tag machines.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- • Proper communication skills and phone etiquette.
- • Network and PC knowledge.
- • Mechanical and Electronic experience.
- • Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- • Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- • Ability to install and service software and peripherals.
- • Self-motivated and sense of urgency in addressing any support issues.
- • Multi-tasking capabilities.
- • Clean driving record.