Location: Pensacola, FL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a problem solver with a patient and precise way of working?
As a Field Support Technician with BadgePass, your role will be pivotal in our success by helping support our customers with all their security and identification needs.
BadgePass is a stable, family-owned company on a fast growth trajectory. It has the benefits of a small company feel with the growth opportunity and excitement of a larger organization. This is a career position which includes a generous salary, benefits, advancement opportunity and annual bonus potential.
- • Installing and supporting SQL-based software.
- • Troubleshooting network and server issues.
- • Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues in a wide range of products.
- • Researching required information using available resources.
- • Accurately documenting support call information via remote tech software.
- • Proactively scheduling and running installs, inspections and service calls as needed to customer locations.
- • Driving to customer sites daily in reliable transportation.
- • Troubleshooting and repairing hardware/mechanical items such as ID card printers and metal tag machines.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- • Proper communication skills and phone etiquette.
- • Network and PC knowledge.
- • Mechanical and Electronic experience.
- • Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- • Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- • Ability to install and service software and peripherals.
- • Self-motivated and sense of urgency in addressing any support issues.
- • Multi-tasking capabilities.
- • Clean driving record.
If you’re an expert problem solver looking for a great company to work for, please apply here:APPLY
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire. BadgePass is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.