Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an unselfish, introspective problem solver with a patient and precise way of working?
If so, as a software developer with BadgePass, your role will be pivotal in our success by helping develop the new technology we create to revolutionize our industry.
BadgePass is a stable, family-owned company on a fast growth trajectory. It has the benefits of a small company feel with the growth opportunity and excitement of a larger organization. This is a career position which includes a generous salary, benefits, advancement opportunitym, and annual bonus potential.
- • Participate in and contribute to the product design process.
- • Collaborates with internal teams to understand reseller and end user needs.
- • Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- • Develops code and designs software applications based on internal product team specifications.
- • Modifies existing software to correct errors or improve performance.
- • Monitors and assists with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- • Monitors and assists with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications.
- • Designs databases for specific application areas.
- • Takes part in Threat Modeling and provides input on quality of security posture.
- • Determines required system performance standards and cloud configurations based on load testing, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- • Collaborates with Level 2 support department and programmers to design systems to support required applications.
- • Performs other related duties as assigned.
- • Good verbal and written communication skills.
- • Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- • Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- • Extensive knowledge of coding languages and systems.
- • Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies.
- • Excellent knowledge of Windows 10.
- • Proficiecy with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field required.
- • Previous experience and/or internships are not required, but a good bonus.
- • Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
If you’re an expert problem solver and you love to write code, please consider applying today.APPLY
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required verification document upon hire. BadgePass is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.